We are just awaiting word from the City Joint Use agreement to find out on which Tuesday (if any) we will be allowed back into our rehearsal venue. 

At this point, we do know that we cannot enter the school on Sept 14 – they are still working on their Covid protocols for community use. 

Please check your email, Facebook, or this page for updates. 

IF we are allowed to gain entrance, please know that our Covid policy is:

  • you must be fully vaccinated or take a rapid test administered onsite (negative results)
  • you must wear a mask at all times in compliance with provincial regulations (masks sold onsite)