We appreciate your support – please consider one or more of the options below to help us continue for many years to come!
FUNDSCRIP is here!
- Help St Albert Singers while you shop, eat out or buy gifts for family and friends.
- Become part of our Fundscrip campaign to raise $4000 to cover this year’s cost of storing our SASG equipment.
- Best of all, it won’t cost you a dime!
How it works
- Order gift cards from your favourite retailer or restaurant
- Friends and relatives can take part too
- Send SASG your order and payment
- 2 weeks later the gift cards arrive
What’s in it for the St Albert Singers
The guild receives between 2 and 10% of the price of the cards as a rebate for the bulk purchase
Where Can I Shop?
- On-line or in person; even Amazon provides a 2% rebate
- Grocery stores
- Fast food to fancy steaks – ideal for gift cards
- Sports stores – Atmosphere, Running Room, Golf Town
- Hardware stores like Canadian Tire, Home Depot and Lowe’s
- Clothing stores – Mark’s, Lululemon, Roots, Winner’s
- Etc, etc. – we’ll be sending out a detailed list with your order form
- Order forms have been emailed, or click here to open the form (PDF format) to view
- Deadline for ordering and payment – Aug 10
- Card pick up – Aug 26
SKIP THE DEPOT
Who doesn’t have empty bottles and cans? Now you can have someone else pick them up and help out the Guild at the same time!
Skip the Depot is a door to door bottle collection service that makes fundraising easy! Here’s what you do. Download the app and book a pick up time using https://app.skipthedepot.com/stalbertsingers
Place your bags outside your home on your requested date and they are magically removed for you. Skip the Depot will allow everyone, even our friends in distant communities to donate directly to SASG! And did you know you can schedule regular pick ups with Skip The Depot? Gotta love that.
Forty ($40) for Friends
We are still happily if not eagerly taking donations of $40.00 from anyone wishing to help the Guild continue operations during this difficult time. Thanks to those who have already donated. You make a difference!
If you want to donate now, please send an e-transfer to SASG.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send a cheque to P.O Box 238 St Albert Alberta. T8N 1N3