We appreciate your support – please consider one or more of the options below to help us continue for many years to come!
And thanks to Teresa for spearheading our recent successful Calahoo Meats fundraiser, and thanks to all who helped her and to all of you who purchased your summer BBQ fun through this fundraiser!
SUMMER CHEER BASKET!
Wouldn’t this make a perfect addition to a summer BBQ where you’re going to grill up some of that delicious meat you just bought from Callahoo Meats?
Here are the details:
Ticket Price: $20.00 each – only 50 available so get yours ASAP!
Prize Value: $200.00
Draw Date: July 11, 2021 at 7.00 pm
FRIENDS AND FAMILY 18 + CAN ALSO BUY TICKETS SO PUT THE WORD OUT!
(AGLC license #574803)
1 bottle – Woodbridge Sauvignon Blanc
1 bottle – Barefoot Bubbly (not Buble ha ha) Pinot Grigio
1 bottle – Mirassou Pinot Noir
1 bottle – Cotes de Roses
1 bottle – George deBoeuf Beaujolais
1 bottle – Baileys Deliciously Light
4 Palm Bay Freeze/Squeeze assorted flavours
2 Moscato Barefoot Spritzers
2 Hand painted stemless wineglasses
1 container of Pringles chips
To purchase tickets, please send an e transfer to SASG.email@example.com
Or send a check to P.O Box 238 St Albert Alberta. T8N 1N3
Please indicate that your money is for the Summer Cheer Basket, and include your name and email address with your payment.
SKIP THE DEPOT
Who doesn’t have empty bottles and cans? Now you can have someone else pick them up and help out the Guild at the same time!
Skip the Depot is a door to door bottle collection service that makes fundraising easy! Here’s what you do. Download the app and book a pick up time using https://app.skipthedepot.com/stalbertsingers
Place your bags outside your home on your requested date and they are magically removed for you. Skip the Depot will allow everyone, even our friends in distant communities to donate directly to SASG! And did you know you can schedule regular pick ups with Skip The Depot? Gotta love that.
FUNDSCRIP – coming soon!
- Help St Albert Singers while you shop, eat out or buy gifts for family and friends.
- Become part of our Fundscrip campaign to raise $4000 to cover this year’s cost of storing our SASG equipment.
- Best of all, it won’t cost you a dime!
How it works
- Order gift cards from your favourite retailer or restaurant
- Friends and relatives can take part too
- Send SASG your order and payment
- 2 weeks later the gift cards arrive
What’s in it for the St Albert Singers
The guild receives between 2 and 10% of the price of the cards as a rebate for the bulk purchase
Where Can I Shop?
- On-line or in person; even Amazon provides a 2% rebate
- Grocery stores
- Fast food to fancy steaks – ideal for gift cards
- Sports stores – Atmosphere, Running Room, Golf Town
- Hardware stores like Canadian Tire, Home Depot and Lowe’s
- Clothing stores – Mark’s, Lululemon, Roots, Winner’s
- Etc, etc. – we’ll be sending out a detailed list with your order form
- Order forms will be emailed soon – July 26
- Deadline for ordering and payment – Aug 10
- Card pick up – Aug 26
Forty ($40) for Friends
We are still happily if not eagerly taking donations of $40.00 from anyone wishing to help the Guild continue operations during this difficult time. Thanks to those who have already donated. You make a difference!
If you want to donate now, please send an e-transfer to SASG.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send a cheque to P.O Box 238 St Albert Alberta. T8N 1N3